Do you love Champagne? We have an event planned for next week that you absolutely do not want to miss. On Wednesday, October 23rd, our Elston Avenue store will be taken over by six winemakers from the brilliant Terry Theise portfolio of grower Champagne!
Each will present a range of their Champagne for you to taste as you talk with them about the exciting new developments in this classic region. Making things even more cool, all of the vignerons share a name with the wine they'll be pouring!
- Alexandre Chartogne of Chartogne-Taillet
- Jerome Dehours of Dehours
- Laetitia Billiot of Billiot
- Jean-Paul Hebrart of Marc Hebrart
- David Pehu of Pehu-Simonet
- Jean-Baptiste Geoffroy of René Geoffroy
This is a very special and intimate opportunity to taste hand-crafted, grower-produced Champagne and learn straight from the winemaker about what makes them so wonderful. Put a call out to your Champagne loving friends and sign up now!