The Chicago Department of Business Affairs and Consumer Protection (BACP) hosts a series of free Small Business Expos. The expos provide business owners and entrepreneurs a forum to get expert advice, connect with industry experts and government agencies, learn new business strategies, meet other business owners and attend an inspiring keynote address. The expo is part of the City’s effort to support neighborhood businesses and economic development by leveraging local business support resources.
The expo will feature an opportunity to connect with industry experts and government agencies in the exhibitor hall, educational workshops presented by local business service organizations, an inspiring keynote address, and a networking hour to meet with other current and aspiring business owners.
The expo will include the following FREE resources:
- Keynote Speaker: Jonatan Rodriguez, Chief Marketing Officer, El Encanto Products, Inc.
- 25+ Exhibitors
- Business Education Workshops
- Assistance from City Business Licensing Experts to Begin the Licensing Process
- Financial Advisors On Hand to Answer Questions
- Practice and Refine Your Elevator Pitch
- Professional Headshots to be Used for Marketing/Promotional Materials
- Tax Clinic: One-on-One Counseling Sessions
- Networking Hour
- And much more!