''Business Owner Academy: A Sneek Peak Event''
March 10, 2010 | 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
"Business Owner Academy: A Sneek Peak Event"
Owners of companies generating over $500,000 in annual revenue are invited to join us for a sneak peek of Business Owner Academy, a curriculum of courses beginning in April that:
- Are designed exclusively for business owners, and taught by current/former entrepreneurs who have "been there, done that"
- Integrate hands-on activities and homework that immediately apply to your business
- Incorporate peer-to-peer learning for students to share experiences, challenges, and accountability
At this event, attendees will meet instructors who will give them a taste of what to expect from enrolling in one of the upcoming courses. Business owners are invited to attend any/all of the time slots below:
- 9:30-10:00am: Advisory Boards: Build Accountability, Leverage Connections, and Benefit from Experience
- 10:00-10:30am: Questions & Discussion
These courses are designed for owners of companies generating $500,000 to $25 million in annual revenue.
Courses begin April 2010.
LocationDePaul Center1 E. Jackson, Room 8005
Fees/AdmissionThis event is free to attendNote: this event is not a networking event, and is closed to service providers and those seeking career opportunities.
Contact InformationTo RSVP, email Stephanie Furlan at email@example.com
RSVPYES, SIGN ME UP