ChallengeHER: Opportunities for Women in Federal Contracting
September 1, 2016 | 8:00 AM - 1:30 PM
SUCCESSFULLY NAVIGATE THE FEDERAL CONTRACTING INDUSTRY AND WIN FEDERAL CONTRACTS BY KNOWING THE RULES AND UNDERSTANDING THE STRATEGIES
ChallengeHER works specifically with the Women-Owned Small Business (WOSB) federal contracting program as a tool to help to assist women business owners leverage federal awards, learn the federal procurement process, and to connect them with the right people.
With this knowledge, you are much better positioned to grow your business and increase your revenue.
Classes on the following topics:
• Marketing Your Business to Help Create WOSB Set-Asides
• Conversation with Panel of Federal Buyers
• Research and Marketing – “Doing Your Homework!”
• Who’s Who in Procurement Buying
• Making Your Business DCAA Compliant
• Teaming and Joint Ventures
Find out more information and register here.
222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza
Chicago, IL 60654
RSVPYES, SIGN ME UP