HR Roundtable for Small Businesses
May 13, 2021 | 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Whether you have questions about the best way to make changes to your paid time off policy, how to classify an independent contractor, or hiring an intern, this question and answer session is a great way to discuss your issues and work through them with a legal expert, as well as your peers.
If time allows some current topics that may be addressed, include:
- What’s the CDC’s latest guidance on quarantining for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals following a potential or confirmed COVID exposure in your workplace?
- If and when the facemask mandate is lifted, can a business still require employees to wear facemasks in the workplace?
- Can a business require that employees provide proof of vaccination?
- How are businesses managing unemployment through August under the American Rescue Plan Act?
- What other guidance and or legislation is expected to come out on the local, state, and federal levels that may affect small businesses?
This event is free to all LPCC members and will take place virtually on Zoom.
RSVPYES, SIGN ME UP