Join the LPCS Board of Directors and Presenting Sponsors Greg Gallopoulos and Jenner & Block on Friday, May 21st, at 7pm for Metamorphosis 2021: Celebrating New Beginnings.
There are many ways to participate and support LPCS including:
- General Virtual Attendance, right here on our Metamorphosis website on 5.21 at 7pm. (free!)
- Virtual Wine Tasting Package, in partnership with Uvae! ($50)
- Gala from Home Package, cheese, charcuterie & more in partnership with Beautiful Rind! ($75)
- Exciting Raffle Packages, including Arts & Culture, Restaurants & a Private Wine Dinner! (prices below!)
- Donate to LPCS today and/or during the live event paddle raise!
- Become a Metamorphosis Gala Host! Includes dinner and drinks for 10 from local favorites Casati's, Kamehachi, and Tandoor Char House. ($1,500)
We are proud to honor the following extraordinary people at Metamorphosis:
- Compassion in Action Awardee: Dorne Eastwood (For her many years of service, support and volunteering on the board and beyond)
- Community Partner Awardee: Rev. Dr. Beth Brown & Lincoln Park Presbyterian Church (For exceptional partnership to preserve shelter bed capacity during COVID-19)
- Mission Awardee: LPCS Staff (For extraordinary, essential service to support Guests through COVID-19)
- Transformational Leadership Awardees: Lydia Murray & Andy Pires (For transformational, benevolent leadership during unprecedented circumstances)
Find out more here!