Summer Sundaes - Lincoln Avenue
July 18, 2021 | 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Due to the rainy forecast on Sunday, July 11, Lincoln Park Summer Sundaes has been postponed until Sunday, July 18. Join us for ice cream and goodies at Lincoln Common (2345 N. Lincoln) and then take a stroll, enjoy a meal and shop on Lincoln Avenue.
The Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce (LPCC) is excited to launch Lincoln Park Summer Sundaes, a monthly outdoor event series on the second Sunday of every month (June – September). Celebrate summer in Lincoln Park and explore each of the neighborhood’s distinctive business hubs.
Lincoln Park Summer Sundaes will be moving over to Lincoln Avenue on Sunday, July 18 from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. Music and activities will take place on the plaza at Lincoln Common (2345 N. Lincoln). The Lincoln Avenue celebration will also feature free ice cream for the first 100 people who stop by and mention "Summer Sundaes," a performance by Gus Giordano Dance School, a photo booth, and special giveaways (while supplies last). Plus, visit businesses along the street for special deals, promotions, and menus.
Lincoln Avenue Specials & Promotions
- Belmont Village Lincoln Park (700 W. Fullerton): Now touring for Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care options! Stop by for a tour and a complimentary gift from 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Broken English Taco Pub (2576 N. Lincoln): Complimentary chips and salsa, with purchase, when you mention “Summer Sundaes.” Valid only Sunday, July 11.
- Cilantro Taco Grill (2256 N. Orchard): 10% off all "Dinners" and $5 Margaritas from 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
- Kohler Waters Spa (2358 N. Lincoln): 15% off products and any service booked on Sunday. Service can be for a future visit, but must be booked on Sunday, July 11.
- Wink Optical (2736 N. Lincoln): 30% off sunglasses (for those in stock).
- Dine out along the Avenue and enjoy outdoor patios at local restaurants. View participating restaurants here.