Tech Tuesday: Start the New Year Off Right - Google Analytics for Small Business Marketing Decisions
December 13, 2016 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Start the New Year Off Right - Google Analytics for Small Business Marketing Decisions
Tech Tuesday goes IRL with lunch included! The New Year is approaching, and it is time to start making some marketing goals for your small business. But, where do you start? This exclusive Lunch-and-Learn with Curtis Ksenak, Managing Director of Phuel Strategies, will provide you with some really great tips and tricks to use Google Analytics for marketing decisions. Below are the tips and tricks that will be highlighted:
1) Getting Started with Google Analytics. We will discuss how to setup Google Analytics and provide a brief overview of its components.
2) Google Analytics Reports that are Important for Your Business. In this section, we will discuss which reports you should be focusing on as a small business owner. While you have plenty of reports to choose from, we will help guide you towards the reports that will be most beneficials. We will also discuss how to interrupt the reports.
3) Goal Tracking. We will discuss how to look at reports from various timeframes and setup goal tracking measures that are realistic for small businesses.
4) Making Business Decisions with the Analytics Data. As a small business owner, it is sometimes hard to make the right business decisions from black and white reports. We want to take some time with everyone to better understand how to start making better business decisions based on these reports.
5) Homework! As with any of my webinars and in-person events, I always give homework to help start moving you in the right direction.
This event will be capped at 10 attendees, and registration is required to secure your spot. If your schedule changes and you are unable to attend, please contact email@example.com to allow someone else to take your place.
LocationLincoln Park Chamber of Commerce
1925 N. Clybourn, Suite 301
Chicago, IL 60614
RSVPYES, SIGN ME UP