Unfortunately, workout classes scheduled on the rooftop at Lakeshore Sport & Fitness on Sunday, September 11 have been cancelled due to rain. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Summer isn’t over yet and there are still ways to find healthy activities in the neighborhood and stay active! Visit the neighborhood this September for Lincoln Park Health & Wellness Weekend on Saturday, September 10 and Sunday, September 11. Explore fun workouts, innovative treatments and personal care from Lincoln Park’s one-of-a-kind health and wellness community to keep you fresh and active into the fall season.
Check out special in-studio classes, unique promotions and new wellness businesses all weekend long. Plus, join the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce on the plaza at Lincoln Common on Saturday, September 10 for free workout classes and a local business showcase, complete with giveaways, health assessments, and interactive experiences.
Schedule of Activities
Saturday, September 10 | 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Lincoln Common, 2335 N. Lincoln
8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Health & Wellness Showcase: includes special giveaways, raffles, and consultations from local health and wellness businesses (while supplies last)
8:30 – 9:15 a.m.
- “MetCon 3” Class with Equinox – register now
9:30 – 10:15 a.m.
- ‘Mat for All’ Class with Club Pilates – register now
10:30 – 11:15 a.m.
- Total Body Class with Barry’s – register now
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Sound Bath Meditation Class with Heat 3.0 Pilates Reformer & Hot Yoga – register now
Sunday, September 11 | 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Lakeshore Sport & Fitness, 1320 W. Fullerton
10:00 – 10:45 a.m.
- CANCELED: Rooftop Fusion Class with Pure Barre Lincoln Park
11:00 – 11:45 a.m.
- CANCELED: Rooftop Vinyasa Flow with Lakeshore Sport & Fitness
- Barry’s | 1937 N. Halsted | 773-857-0901
Special promotion for first timer’s or clients will receive their first class free! Plus, grab a special discounted 3-pack of classes for $50 for all others who have visited the studio before!
- Bel Air Martial Arts & Fitness | 2657 N. Clybourn | (872) 216-4535
Book a trial class during the Health & Wellness Weekend and get a free week of training. Sign up within that week and receive a free pair of boxing gloves. Offer available for kids and adults.
- Btrainerfitness | 2500 N. Halsted | (773) 815-5182
Visit their table on the plaza at Lincoln Common on Saturday, September 10 to learn more about them.
- CityWide SuperSlow Strength and Fitness | 1901 N. Clybourn, Ste 201 | (773) 281-7569
Complimentary introductory session with InBody Test (regularly valued at $110.00). Spend 45-minutes learning about their slow, efficient workout, go through an actual workout and take the InBody Test.
- Club Pilates Lincoln Park | 2047 N. Clybourn | (312) 734-1070
New to Pilates? Never been on a Pilates reformer before? Club Pilates has got you! They are currently offering FREE intro classes every Tuesday at 12:30 p.m., every Thursday at 7:30 p.m., and every other Saturday at 2:30 p.m. at their Lincoln Park location! Please call or visit their website to schedule your 30 minute complimentary trial class and then get started with 10% off your first month of their unlimited or 8 classes/month memberships!
- The CryoBar | 1205 W. Webster | (773) 360-1729
Lincoln Park Health & Wellness Weekend FREE chill with purchase of a package. Visit The CryoBar Lincoln Park on September 10-11 and mention the LP Health & Wellness Weekend to receive a free treatment added to any package or membership you purchase. Come Chill with Us!!
- Dana Hypnotherapy | 2626 N. Lakeview | (312) 914-0039
Visit Dana’s table at Lincoln Common on Saturday, September 10 for a free admission to one online Hypnotherapy Workshop.
- Equinox Lincoln Common | 2355 N. Lincoln | (312) 796-6850
Stop in to visit Equinox while on the plaza Saturday, September 10.
- Experience Chiropractic | 1971 N. Fremont | (773) 698- 8736
Visit their table on the plaza at Lincoln Common on Saturday, September 10 to learn more about their special offerings.
- Green City Market | 1817 N. Clark | (773) 880-1266
Discover the best of the Midwest at Green City Market’s Lincoln Park and West Loop farmers’ markets, with dozens of local, sustainable farmers and food producers, community programs for all ages, and more, April through November. Green City Market is a 501(c)3 nonprofit established in Chicago in 1999. They are securing the future of food by deepening support for sustainable farmers, educating our community, and expanding access to locally-grown food.
- HOTWORX | 1229 W. Fullerton | (773) 327-1468
Stop by their table on the plaza at Lincoln Common on Saturday, September 10 and grab a free workout passes, learn about enrollment specials, and enter to one month free!
- Kohler Waters Spa | 2358 N. Lincoln | (312) 245-9129
Stop by their table on the plaza at Lincoln Common on Saturday, September 10 to enjoy their complimentary infused water experience, along with other top products of the Kohler Water Spas. Plus, visit the spa all weekend long and discover many retail and service offerings.
- Lakeshore Physical Therapy | 1320 W. Fullerton | (773) 770-2419
Visit their table on the plaza at Lincoln Common on Saturday, September 10 to sign up for a free raffle!
- Lakeshore Sport & Fitness | 1320 W. Fullerton | (773) 348-6377
Enter to win 50 free weeks of fitness or join LSF by September 17th with a $50 enrollment fee to celebrate 50 years of Lakeshore Sport & Fitness in Lincoln Park.
- Laura B. Folkes, Certified Holistic Health Coach | 1821 W. Belmont Avenue | (312) 373-9275
Free 40-Minute Curiosity Call: If you know what you should be eating but have a hard time consistently sticking with it and you don’t know why, this call is for you! Getting to the bottom of why you self-sabotage and how your “bad habits” are actually protective behaviors can result in transforming your relationship with food. During this call, you’ll fill Laura in on your challenges with your relationship with food, gain insight as to why you self-sabotage, and will have a safe space to talk about what’s on your mind. You’ll walk away knowing the steps to create sustainable change (no willpower required)! Claim your spot now! Behind Your Cravings: Are you ready to make peace with food without willpower or discipline? What if transforming your relationship with food didn’t have to require more of it? This course will help you get clear on WHY you stress eat, eat out of boredom, or emotionally eat. With clarity and awareness, there’s freedom and excitement about what else is possible! You’ll break the cycle you’ve been in of self-sabotage without deprivation. Save 15% on the Behind Your Cravings: Self-Paced Course with coupon code “LPCC.” Learn more about what’s covered in the session here.
- Modern Acupuncture | 2516 N. Elston | (773) 365-9613
Receive $10 off your first acupuncture visit. Includes: consultation, treatment, and health plan
- Oasis Face Bar | 2136 N. Halsted | (773) 697-9624
Receive 15% off your first facial! Please stop by their table on the plaza at Lincoln Common on Saturday to learn more about a Special Hydrafacial MD package!
- Position for Success Coaching & Consulting | (773) 294-1110
Are you feeling stuck, unfulfilled or unhappy at work? Career satisfaction and accomplishment is critical to your emotional and mental health. Visit the Position For Success Coaching table to meet Career Empowerment Coach Jen Spainhour to schedule a free consultation, or go to https://ClickheretobookwithJen.as.me/Consultation to book now. Or, consider an immersive long weekend experience with Jen and other ambitious women to reconnect with your life and work intentions. Stop by the table to learn more about the Reconnect & Recharge retreat in St. George, Utah, or learn more about it here: https://jennifer-spainhour.mykajabi.com/retreat-fall-2022. **$300 off retreat registration with coupon code LPCC.**
- Skip & Scoot | (413) 695-6452
Receive 10% off a Little Fitness Adventures Class Session with coupon code LPCHAMBER10. Sign-up at: www.skipandscoot.com/classes.
- Sports & Ortho Physical Therapy | 1148 W. Diversey | (773) 904-8881
Visit their table on the plaza at Lincoln Common on Saturday, September 10 and learn more about their services and snag some swag.
Thank You to Our Partners