The warmer weather offers new opportunities to get outdoors and stay active. Join us for Lincoln Park Health & Wellness Weekend on Saturday, June 3 and Sunday, June 4. This two-day event will offer free classes at Lincoln Common and Theater on the Lake; a Health & Wellness Showcase featuring a variety of local businesses specializing in health and wellness products and services; and a donation drive for Lincoln Park Community Services.
Check out special unique promotions and new wellness businesses all weekend long. Plus, join the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce on the plaza at Lincoln Common on Saturday, June 3 for free workout classes and a local business showcase, complete with giveaways, health assessments, and interactive experiences. Then come out on Sunday, June 4 for a complimentary workout class.
Schedule of Activities
Saturday, June 3 | 8:30 – 12:30 p.m. | Lincoln Common, 2335 N. Lincoln
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Health & Wellness Showcase: includes special giveaways, raffles, and consultations from local health and wellness businesses (while supplies last)
8:30 – 9:15 a.m.
- EQX Summer Sets Class w/ Equinox Lincoln Common – Register Now!
9:30 – 10:15 a.m.
- Mat Pilates Class with Heat 3.0 Pilates Reformer & Hot Yoga Studio – Register Now!
10:30 – 11:15 a.m.
- Workout in the Plaza with F45 DePaul – Register Now!
11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Total Body Class with Barry’s – Register Now!
Sunday, June 4 | 10:00 – 12:00 p.m. | The Lakefront Green at Theater on the Lake, 2401 N. Lake Shore
10:00 – 10:45 a.m.
- Lakeside Fusion Class with Pure Barre Lincoln Park – Register Now!
11:00 – 11:45 a.m.
- Vinyasa Flow Class with Lakeshore Sport & Fitness – Register Now!
Donation Drive for Lincoln Park Community Services
The weekend will also feature a donation drive for hygiene products to benefit Lincoln Park Community Services, a comprehensive social service agency serving individuals facing homelessness and poverty. Donations of deodorant, towels, toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, and other hygiene items will be accepted at the LPCC check-in table on both days.
Specials and Promotions
- Barry’s | 1937 N. Halsted | (773) 857-0901
New to Barry’s? Take your first class on them! Are you a Barry’s regular? Purchase a specially priced 3 Class Pack for $80. Also, visit their table at Lincoln Common on June 3 to enter to win a complimentary 10 Person Group Sweat!
- Belmont Village Senior Living | 700 W. Fullerton | (773) 484-7861
Stop by their table on the plaza at Lincoln Common on June 3 to find out more about their assisted living and memory care services.
- Candice Howarth Chicago Personal Chef | 3737 W. Armitage | (619) 977-2317
Visit Candice’s table on June 3 at Lincoln Common to sample a date energy bite and take home the recipe! You’ll also get a $50 off code for your first week of personal chef services.
- Chicago CryoSpa | 2640 N. Lincoln | (312) 802-3172
Your First Cryotherapy Service is only $25! 50% Your First Massage with Both of Their Massage Therapists!
- Clean Your Dirty Face | 2318 N. Lincoln | (773) 572-2155
Visit their table at Lincoln Common on Saturday, June 3 for a complimentary mini facial and learn more about the CYDF experience.
- F45 Training DePaul | 2516 N. Elston | (773) 985-4747
F45 DePaul is offering a 7 Day Unlimited trial for only $7!
- Heyday Skincare | 1953 N. Clybourn | (773) 713-8338
Heyday Skincare is offering $70 First-Time Facial ($135 value) for all new clients using the code HEYLINCOLNPARK. Book your facial with them here.
- HOTWORX | 1229 W. Fullerton | (773) 327-1468
HOTWORX’s mission is to provide 24-7 access to virtually instructed infrared sauna workouts. Their sessions are designed to strengthen and empower your body and mind. They are offering a FREE VIP Member Experience for first time guests!
- Jim Karas Intelligent Fitness and Wellness | 2669 N. Lincoln | (312) 802-2664
Get a 10% discount on a 20-session personal training package (new clients only & one time)
- Laura B. Folkes, Certified Holistic Health Coach | 1821 W. Belmont Avenue | 312-373-9275
Save 15% on the Behind Your Cravings self-study course with the code ‘LPCC.’Are you exhausted from thinking about food all the time and constantly having to muscle through with willpower to resist it? This self-study course will guide you to get to the bottom of WHY you eat when you’re not hungry. It’ll help you identify and start to resolve what’s actually causing you to self-sabotage and not be able to remain consistent to get the results you so desperately want. The goal is to get to a place where you are no longer tempted by food. When that happens you won’t need to rely on willpower and discipline because you’ll naturally want to eat in alignment with your goals. Learn more here!
- Modern Acupuncture | 2516 N. Elston | (773) 985-4747
Modern Acupuncture Lincoln Park is offering a special weekend promotion: 50% off your first acupuncture treatment! To receive this offer, please register here.
- Oasis Face Bar | 2136 N. Halsted | (773) 697-9624
Oasis is offering a free Summer Facial in a Box with any gift card purchase, as well as a waived membership fee!
- RevitTX | 2136 N. Halsted | (773) 697-9624
Stop by their table at Lincoln Common on June 3 to learn more about their CBD nasal spray treatment!
- Right at Home | 101 W. Grand, Suite 208 | (773) 775-4677
Get 10% off first 20 hours of care!
Thank You to Our Partners