Facility Manager & Physical Therapist
ADDRESS2350 N. Lincoln
Chicago, IL 60614
Athletico Lincoln Park East offers a variety of physical therapy, rehabilitation and work comp services to help you get back to doing what you love to do. Our mission is to provide exceptional, progressive and cost-effective outpatient rehabilitation and fitness services through personalized care that emphasizes patient education and prevention of future injury.
Our clinic is conveniently located within the DePaul University Welcome Center at the corner of Sheffield and Fullerton and across the street from Whole Foods.
As part of our commitment to patient care, our clinic opens early, closes late and offers Saturday appointments – so that you can come in when it’s most convenient for you. We accept all major insurance plans and schedule your appointments within 24-48 hours.
Athletico Lincoln Park East also leverages third-party patient outcome reporting to provide measurable data on each patient’s progression throughout the course of treatment.
Visit our website to learn more about the services we offer and schedule your free injury screen.*
*Per federal guidelines, beneficiaries of federal funded plans are not eligible for free injury screens.
- Free Injury Screen* - Let one of our experts evaluate your injury or pain - for free! Restrictions apply.
- Physical Therapy - We treat conditions including back and neck pain, muscle strains and sport, work or auto injuries
- Workers Compensation - We assess work environments and worker behaviors to provide custom intervention recommendations
- Occupational/Hand Therapy - Our experts are highly trained to treat injuries of the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder
- Endurance Rehabilitation - A program designed to evaluate, treat and educate athletes in the prevention of injuries