Director of Marketing & Communications
ADDRESS3751 N. Broadway
Chicago, IL 60613
Located on Chicago’s near north side, Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School is an independent, community Jewish day school that combines the best of Jewish learning and traditions and the best of innovative educational practices in a rigorous and nurturing learning environment. Dedicated educators partner with Jewish families to fulfill the goal of raising children to be their best selves and good citizens of their communities.
The school features a multidisciplinary, layered curriculum of general studies and Jewish studies that builds on each previous year’s learning, and an approach that cultivates confidence, creativity, leadership and empathy. Our graduates possess a strong foundation, an intrinsic curiosity for continued learning and are exceedingly well-prepared for high school and life beyond.
Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School has been fully accredited by the National Association of Independent Schools and the Independent Schools Association of the Central States since 1961. The school also is a member of RAVSAK: The Jewish Community Day School Network.
MISSION AND VISION
Bernard Zell is an independent Jewish Day School for the 21st century where academic purpose, collaborative learning and a deep commitment to humanity develop engaged, confident learners and compassionate leaders for a stronger, more vibrant community and world.
- Mission: To teach them diligently
- To provide an innovative and challenging curriculum that emphasizes core academic subjects, athletics and the arts
- To foster in our students a positive Jewish identity, understanding of Torah & respect for the pluralism of Jewish life
- To create a flexible and dynamic learning community
- To inspire each student to become a lifelong learner