ADDRESS1538 N. Clybourn
Chicago, IL 60610
Capital One Cafes are inviting spaces to bank, get answers to financial questions, recharge your devices, or simply connect with people. All with Peet’s Coffee and local pastry in hand.
Store Hours: Monday – Friday 7 a.m. – 4 p.m. & Saturday – Sunday 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Parking Options: Free parking on Clybourn St.
Features: Free events, everyone’s welcome
Ambassadors: Other banks have Tellers. We have Ambassadors. They’re here to answer your questions about Capital One accounts, Cafe events, or last night’s big game. No appointment necessary.
Money Coaches: Make a free, 1-on-1 coaching appointment. Our certified life coaches are trained to help you connect your finances to your goals and dreams.
Free wifi and power outlets
Peet’s Coffee & local snacks
We proudly serve Peet’s Coffee, tea, and locally baked treats. Capital One cardholders get 50% off Peet’s handcrafted beverages.
Community room: Free for registered nonprofit, alumni, and student group meetings and events.
Open an account
We’ll show you how to open a no-fee checking or savings account in about 5 minutes.
No-fee ATMs: If you’re a Capital One customer, there’s no charge to get cash at our ATMs. You can also use them to deposit cash, deposit checks, and pay your credit card bill. Not a Capital One customer? You’re welcome to use our ATMs, but there’s a $3 fee
- Banking - Ambassadors are here to answer questions about Capital One accounts, Cafe events, or last night's big game
- Community Space - Free for registered nonprofit, alumni, and student group meetings and events
- We proudly serve Peet's Coffee, tea, and locally baked treats
- Capital One cardholders get 50% off Peet's handcrafted beverages
- Free wifi and power outlets