ADDRESS435 N. Michigan
Chicago , IL 60611
Founded in 1847, the Chicago Tribune is one of the Midwest’s oldest and largest news sources. Today, the Chicago Tribune offers advertisers mass reach or exposure targeted down to the household level. With the print and digital portfolio Chicago Tribune offers, advertisers content will be featured alongside that of locally focused reporting, trusted columnists, and information that households request and pay for.
- Chicagotribune.com has over 97 million average page views each month
- Nearly 1.7 million readers are reached each Sunday
- Premium weekly sections or special editions allow advertisers to align their message with relevant content
- 1 in 5 Chicagoans will engage with Chicago Tribune online
- Chicago Tribune offers additional services that extend beyond traditional print and digital media