Interim Executive Director
ADDRESS935 W. Fullerton
Chicago, IL 60614
DePaul Art Museum (DPAM) is a world-class museum located in the heart of Lincoln Park on DePaul University’s campus. Built in 2011, the LEED-certified building was designed by Antunovich Associates. DPAM presents rotating exhibitions of modern and contemporary art and houses a permanent collection of more than 3,500 objects, with strengths in modern and contemporary art and works with a direct connection to Chicago. Exhibitions rotate twice per year and are accompanied by a calendar of dynamic public events.
DPAM enriches DePaul University’s commitment to excellence, diversity, and social concerns. Our purpose is to connect people through art and ideas that explore the vast range of human experience and expression while providing an inclusive platform for innovative artistic voices.
- Always free, for everyone!
- Monday and Tuesday: Closed; Wednesday and Thursday: 11am7pm; Friday, Saturday, and Sunday: 11am5pm
- Located next to the Fullerton CTA Brown/Red/Purple Line Station, as well as the Fullerton #74 and Sedgwick #37 bus stops
- Self-guided tours are welcome at any time during public hours. Staff-led tours can be requested at artmuseum.depaul.edu
- Events ranging from artist talks, performances, workshops, screenings and more are always free and can be found online