ADDRESS2613 W. Lawrence
Chicago, IL 60625
Green City Market is a 501 (c) (3) not for profit organization celebrating our 19th anniversary. Chicago’s largest and first year-round sustainable farmers market, Green City Market provides a marketplace for purchasing sustainably grown food and connecting farmers and local producers directly to chefs and the greater Chicago community. Green City Market compliments the market with robust educational programs through our Edible Gardens, Club Sprouts, and Chef Demos. We strive to make the market a place where all Chicagoans have access to great healthy food by not only accepting LINK (formerly food stamps) but matching what shoppers spend on their LINK card dollar for dollar up to $15 per market.
- GCM Lincoln Park is open outdoors May-Oct every Wednesday & Saturday from 7am-1pm at 1817 N. Clark St.
- Green City Market is open indoors Nov-April on select Saturdays from 8am-1pm at the Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum.
- GCM was the first market in the country to require third-party sustainability certifications of their vendors.
- GCM offers over 50 farms and vendors featuring produce, meats, bread, dairy/cheese, prepared food and more!
- GCM's Chef BBQ fundraiser is held annually in July, which features 100+ local restaurants and beverage purveyors.