CONTACTGergana (Gia) Dimitrova
ADDRESS1400 N. Lake Shore
Chicago, IL 60610
5-Nights Foodies Mediterranean Escape with Air from ORD starting at $2276 Per Person/September Departure
Calling all foodies! This 5 Nights Malta vacation is geared towards the food lover looking to experience Maltese cuisine. From local honey to rabbit, discover the traditional dishes that make Malta so unique.
- Round-trip economy class airfare to Malta (MLA)
- Round-trip airport transfers
- 5 nights in Valletta at La Falconeria Hotel, or similar
- Private Valletta City & Gastronomical Tour (full-day)
- Private Wine Tasting & Tour at Marsovin Cellars (half-day)
- Private Mdina Tour with Afternoon Tea (half-day)
- Traditional Maltese Dinner at Razzett L-Antik restaurant
- Breakfast daily
*Note: The Maltese Government has imposed an Eco Contribution Tax of .50 Euro per person per night, up to a maximum of 5 Euro per person per stay, payable directly to your hotel.
**Note: When entering churches in Malta, women are asked to cover their shoulders, and not to wear short shorts or skirts. Men are asked not to wear shorts
*Vacation is round-trip, per person, based on 2 travelers. Includes air, airport taxes, transfers, hotels, tours, daily breakfast and more. Additional baggage charges may apply. Rates are available for 1 to 9 travelers. Extended stays and summer departure dates available.
- Discover Malta, an archipelago located 50 miles south of Sicily in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Taste the local delicacies of Maltese cuisine, which mixes Sicilian and Middle Eastern flavors!
- Stroll the untouched streets of Valletta, Malta's storybook capital that will be a European Capital of Culture in 2018.
- Walk through a 400-year-old cellar and taste fantastic wines at a local winery in Marsa!
- Take in the sights of Mdina, Malta's oldest city named for the Arabic word for “city.”