Owner & Executive Director
ADDRESS2755 N. Pine Grove
Chicago, IL 60614
Lincoln Park Therapy Group is Chicago’s premiere boutique private practice helping Chicagoans of all ages find the courage to cultivate change. We integrate evidenced-based practices with a tailored therapeutic approach to fit your unique needs, and provide an environment for you to engage in valuable interpersonal work while developing useful strategies to use in your daily life. Our practice is a warm, inviting, and collaborative community designed to help you work through the barriers that hold you back while making positive changes to live your best life.
Lincoln Park Therapy Group opened in 2012, quickly becoming Chicago’s premiere therapy center specializing in anxiety, depression and difficult life transitions. If you or your teen is struggling to cope with a significant life event, we’re here to help. You may be facing the end of a relationship, the loss of a job, or a recent health scare. Perhaps you’re going through a tough transition after college or experiencing a quarter-life crisis. Our therapists recognize that each individual has their own unique path to healing and growth. We use a variety of approaches to customize treatment to your personal journey. Learn more about our services and let Lincoln Park Therapy Group help you find the courage to cultivate change.
- We specialize in Anxiety & Depression, Relationship Issues, Life Transitions and Self-Esteem.
- We also specialize in Trauma/PTSD, Grief & Loss, Marital/Premarital Support and Mens Issues.
- Clients can visit our website to see therapist bios and schedule online.
- We offer in-person and telehealth appointments!
- We are in-network with BCBS PPO + Choice Plans.