Regional Director of Marketing & Communications
ADDRESS2900 N. Lake Shore
Chicago, IL 60657
Located in vibrant Lincoln Park, Saint Joseph Hospital proudly serves Chicago’s lakeshore communities with advanced medical technology, clinical expertise, excellent customer service and convenience-a tradition started 140 years ago.
We are recognized for our dedication to quality excellence — no other hospital in Chicago received more HealthGradesÂ® Awards in 2007 and 2008 than Saint Joseph. In fact, we’re 1 of only 80 hospitals nationwide and 4 in Illinois to receive HealthGrades Awards for Overall Clinical Excellence and Patient Safety. Additionally, the hospital received 2008 HealthGrades Specialty Excellence Awards for cardiac care, coronary intervention, pulmonary care, stroke and critical care — plus five-star ratings in 12 clinical areas.
The 335-bed full-service hospital has more than 400 physicians on staff who represent 35 different specialties in everything from primary care, cardiology, gastroenterology and orthopedics to obstetrics, cancer, and behavioral health. We also train a future generation of physicians in our six residency programs that include: general surgery, transitional (going into anesthesia or ophthalmology) and internal medicine, podiatry, obstetrics/gynecology, and family medicine.
For more information, visit sjh.reshealth.org.
- Ranks Among Top 5 Percent of U.S. Hospitals in cardiology, coronary interventional procedures and treatment of stroke
- Received 12 Five-Star (Best Quality) Ratings
- Recevied HealthGrades Excellence Awards in 2006, 2007 and 2008
- Ranks Among Top 10 Percent of U.S. Hospitals for cardiac, pulmonary, critical care and gastrointestinal services
- Premier Rankings in Illinois in cardiology, cardiac care, coronary interventional procedures and critical care