Associate Director - Marketing & Membership
ADDRESS2235 N. Sheffield
Chicago, IL 60614
The Ray Meyer Fitness and Recreation Center opened in 1999 and is committed to enhancing the quality of life of the Lincoln Park community by encouraging active and balanced lifestyles through their programs, services, and facilities. Centrally located at 2235 N. Sheffield Ave, with four stories of state-of-the-art equipment, there is something for everyone. Check out equipment for pickleball, racquetball, or volleyball, walk/run with friends on the indoor track, jump into a pick-up basketball game, or take some laps in the pool!
The Ray also offers several fitness services, nutrition programs, free group fitness classes, and youth programming throughout the year such as personal training, Yoga and Pilates Reformer classes, nutrition-based workshops and consulting, youth swim lessons and ballet to name a few.
To learn more, visit https://resources.depaul.edu/campus-recreation; call (773) 325-4555, or email email@example.com.
- 25-yard, six-lane swimming pool
- 1/8-mile banked indoor track
- 4-court gymnasium and 3 full-size racquetball courts
- 50+ weekly Group Fitness classes, free to members and specialty classes available at a discounted member rate
- 12,000+ square feet of cardio machines, selectorized equipment, and free weights