#11 Beer Explorer Passport Starts in August
Posted on July 28, 2016
We’re joining forces with our friends at Active Transportation Alliance, Lakeview Chamber of Commerce, Lincoln Square Ravenswood Chamber of Commerce and Northcenter Chamber of Commerce to celebrate the return of the #11 bus by hanging out and exploring some of Lincoln Ave’s local brews, pubs and more!
Join us for a celebration of the return of the #11 Lincoln Avenue bus by grabbing your 11 on 11 Beer Explorer Passport and visiting participating businesses from Lincoln Park to Lincoln Square during the month of August! Explore Lincoln Avenue and visit five or more passport stops to enter a random drawing for prizes. Download your Beer Explorer Passport here.
Participating businesses include:
• Burnt City Brewing, 2747 N. Lincoln Ave.
• Delilah’s, 2771 N. Lincoln Ave.
• Beermiscuous, 2812 N. Lincoln Ave.
• The Green Lady, 3328 N. Lincoln Ave.
• Bitter Pops, 3345 N. Lincoln Ave.
• Bottles and Cans, 4109 N. Lincoln Ave.
• ROCKS Northcenter, 4138 N. Lincoln Ave.
• Half Acre Beer Company, 4257 N. Lincoln Ave.
• Gideon Welles, 4500 N. Lincoln Ave.
• The Grafton Pub, 4530 N. Lincoln Ave.
• MASH Craft Kitchen + Patio, 4535 N. Lincoln Ave.
Click here for more information.