Internship Opportunity at Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce
Posted on November 9, 2020
This winter, we have a great internship opportunity available at the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce. We’re now accepting applications for a Marketing & Communications Intern.
Marketing and Communications Internship
• Assist in planning and execution of social media and digital marketing
• Create and curate digital content to be shared across our social channels
• Draft and create content for newsletters, website, press releases and media alerts
• Research and update online event calendars
• Promote Lincoln Park to concierges, cultural institutions and neighborhood destinations
• Attend Chamber events when available and assist as needed
• Conduct research for special projects
• Research latest content marketing trends and develop strategic suggestions to improve external communications
• Use analytics to collect data and access trends
This internship will begin in January 2021. To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter to Robin Hammond at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. We look forward to working with you!