Job Opportunity: TeaGschwendner
Posted on October 3, 2019
This is a unique opportunity to explore the world of tea. TeaGschwendner was founded in Germany in 1978 and offers the highest quality of loose leaf teas to a growing community of tea lovers around the world.
TeaGschwendner is hiring part-time and full-time sales associates with prior sales experience preferred.
- Engaging customers in a friendly and inviting way
- Complete the training program on our products. This includes tastings, proper brewing technique, sourcing, and ingredient/tasting information.
- Helping customers pick the tea that’s right for them, and using POS to complete transactions
They are looking for candidates who have:
- A friendly disposition. They have around 300 teas in the collection which can be intimidating, and having a warm and welcoming staff is crucial.
- Prior tea knowledge is preferred, but a simple interest in learning about the world of tea is all that’s needed.
- Comfortable in both fast-paced weekend environment and slower weekdays.
- Ability to make correct change for cash transactions.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.