Lincoln Avenue Restaurants to Help Restore Vitality to Neighborhood
The Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce (LPCC), Lincoln Avenue Special Service Area (SSA) #35, Wrightwood Neighbors Association and Ald. Michele Smith (43rd) are excited to announce Feast on Lincoln, a new outdoor dining experience for the neighborhood, beginning on Saturday, July 11 and running for six consecutive weekends. Dining hours are 4:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. on Saturdays and 11:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. on Sundays as weather permits.
During Feast on Lincoln, patrons will enjoy outdoor dining as over 10 restaurants between Wrightwood and Fullerton extend their seating onto Lincoln Avenue while the street is open to pedestrian-only traffic. All social distancing, face covering and other COVID-19 guidelines will be followed.
Feast on Lincoln was created to provide the neighborhood with additional outside dining options while restaurant capacity is limited during Phase IV. This program also helps support restaurants along Lincoln, many who had to temporarily close during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“We’re thrilled to have this opportunity to help restore vitality to our neighborhood by giving Lincoln Avenue restaurants a boost as we head into Phase IV of re-opening,” states Kim Schilf, President & CEO of the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce. “We’re excited to see our neighbors and welcome visitors to enjoy drinks and dining on Lincoln Avenue.”
Participating restaurants include:
- Broken English Taco Pub | 2576 N. Lincoln | (312) 929-0045
- DogHaus Biergarten | 2464 N. Lincoln | (773) 935-3647
- Galit | 2429 N. Lincoln | (773) 360-8755
- Hops & Curds | 2470 N. Lincoln | (773) 904-8835
- Lincoln Station | 2432 N. Lincoln | (773) 472-8100
- Millie’s Supper Club | 2438 N. Lincoln | (773) 857-2000
- Pita Pit | 2404 N. Lincoln | (773) 935-7482
- Printer’s Row Coffee Co. | 2482 N. Lincoln | (773) 666-5394
- Prost! | 2566 N. Lincoln | (773) 880-9900
- Takito Street | 2423 N. Lincoln | (312) 919-0929
- The Bagelers CoffeeHouse | 2461 N. Lincoln | (872) 802-0347