LPCC Internship Opportunity: Marketing & Communications
Posted on July 19, 2021
The LPCC is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing and Communications Intern to help promote Lincoln Park and its members for the Fall Term (September – December 2021).
• Assist in planning and execution of social media and digital marketing
• Draft content for newsletters and online posts
• Research and update online event calendars
• Attend Chamber events when available and take photos for social media
• Conduct research for special projects
• Research latest marketing trends and develop strategic suggestions to improve external communications
• Current student pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree, preferably in one of the following fields: communications, marketing, public relations
• Exceptional attention to detail and strong writing and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated research and data analysis skills
• Solid organizational skills, including the ability to work on multiple simultaneous projects, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and a quick learner of new software
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a small, entrepreneurial team
• Enthusiasm for the mission of LPCC and a positive attitude
• Familiarity with Lincoln Park a plus
Terms of the Internship:
The internship is a part-time position of 10-20 hours per week (depending on availability and interest) with at least 4-8 hours per week in the LPCC office (between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday) and includes occasional evening and possible weekend events and meetings. The internship provides a $500 stipend.
The LPCC will provide letters of recommendation and professional connections contingent on a positive internship experience. The intern will be encouraged to attend applicable LPCC events, meetings, trainings, etc.
To apply for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.