Savor Lincoln Park Returns to Theater on the Lake in March
Posted on January 26, 2022
Savor Lincoln Park, an indoor food festival presented by the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce (LPCC), returns to Theater on the Lake (2401 N. Lake Shore) on Tuesday, March 22 from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Savor Lincoln Park is a one-of-a-kind indoor neighborhood food festival featuring delicious bites and samples from Lincoln Park’s restaurants and bars against the backdrop of Chicago’s iconic skyline. Savor Lincoln Park also features a silent auction including experiences and gift cards from some of Chicago’s favorite stores, restaurants, attractions and more.
“Savor Lincoln Park is one of our favorite events of the year,” stated Kim Schilf, President and CEO of the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce. “We are thrilled to be back in person at Theater on the Lake and highlighting Lincoln Park’s incredible culinary scene.”
Tickets for Savor Lincoln Park are on sale now. Listed below are ticket prices:
• Early Bird tickets available through Sunday, February 20 – $32
• Tickets available through midnight on Friday, March 18 – $40
• Last Minute tickets available through 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, March 22 – $50
• Groups of 5 or More – $5 off per ticket beginning Monday, February 21
• Onsite Event Tickets (if available) – $55