Savor the Flavors at Lincoln Park’s Annual Indoor Food Festival
Posted on February 1, 2023
We’re thrilled to announce the return of Savor Lincoln Park on Wednesday, March 22 from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Theater on the Lake (2401 N. Lake Shore).
Savor Lincoln Park, a one-of-a-kind indoor food festival, showcases Lincoln Park’s incredible culinary scene. Enjoy delicious bites and samples from neighborhood restaurants and bars against the backdrop of Chicago’s iconic skyline. In addition to great food, drinks and views, attendees can also bid on experiences and gift cards from some of Chicago’s favorite stores, restaurants, attractions and more.
“We are so excited to bring Savor Lincoln Park back to Theater on the Lake this year,” stated Kim Schilf, President and CEO of the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce. “This event promises to excite the taste buds and bring the community together for a celebration of food and fun.”
Tickets for Savor Lincoln Park are on sale now. Listed below are ticket prices:
• Early Bird tickets available through Sunday, February 12 at 11:59 p.m. – $42
• General Admission (2/13 – 3/19) – $50
• It’s Not Too Late Admission (3/20 – 11:00 a.m. on 3/22) – $60
• Groups of 5 or More – $5 off per ticket beginning Monday, February 15 – $45
• Onsite Event Tickets (if available) – $70
Tickets include food and drink samples. A complete list of participating restaurants and additional details will be available in the coming weeks.