Webster Street Bridge Updates
The Chicago Department of Transportation has provided an update regarding the Webster Avenue Bridge. The bridge is expected to be completed by November 30, 2022. Please see the work schedule timeline below:
- Frame and pour northwest and southwest enclosure walls.
- Frame and pour cast-in-place concrete railing on Ashland.
- Installation of anchor columns, anchor girders and fixed span stringers.
- Frame and pour southeast bridge house slab. Begin framing east approach.
- Grade, frame and pour east access slab.
- Finish steel work.
- Scheduled for completion November 30
(Source: 2nd Ward Newsletter)