Wine Stops Announced for Lincoln Park Uncorked
Posted on April 27, 2023
We’re thrilled to announce the participating businesses of Lincoln Park Uncorked: An Armitage – Halsted Wine Stroll on Wednesday, May 10, 2023 from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Lincoln Park Uncorked is a great opportunity explore local shops and businesses while enjoying red and white wine samples and bites from neighborhood restaurants.
“We are excited to showcase our local businesses, including ten women-owned businesses, while offering guests a unique wine-tasting experience,” said Kim Schilf, President & CEO of LPCC.
Participating businesses include:
- All She Wrote, 825 W. Armitage
- Azil Boutique, 2040 N. Halsted
- Barry’s, 1937 N. Halsted
- Bedside Manor, 2048 N. Halsted
- Bliss & Belle Boutique, 1011 W. Armitage
- Blueberry Moon Salon Spa, 2108 N. Halsted
- Centre Physical Therapy, 2116 N. Halsted
- Experience Chiropractic, 1971 N. Fremont
- J9 Wine Bar, 1961 N. Halsted
- Kincade’s, 950 W. Armitage
- Left on Thread, 2056 N. Halsted
- Pyar & Co., 2130 N. Halsted
Tickets for Lincoln Park Uncorked: An Armitage – Halsted Wine Stroll are on sale now. Listed below are ticket prices:
• General Admission (available through 5/6/23) – $50 (groups of 5 or more save $5 per ticket)
• It’s Not Too Late Admission (5/6/23 – 11:00 a.m. on 5/10/23) – $56 (groups of 5 or more save $5 per ticket)
• At the door (if available) – $60
Tickets include souvenir tasting glass, wine samples and light fare from local businesses. Click here to reserve your tickets.