Over 10 restaurants on Lincoln Avenue are taking it to the streets. Celebrate summer every Saturday and Sunday through August 16 at Feast on Lincoln! Eat, drink and repeat while dining out on the Avenue. Summer may look a little different in Lincoln Park this year, but it’s going to taste great!
This program is proudly supported by the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce (LPCC), Lincoln Avenue Special Service Area (SSA) #35, the Wrightwood Neighbors Association, and 43rd Ward Alderman Michele Smith.
Please note: all social distancing, face covering and other COVID-19 guidelines will be followed. This event is weather permitting.
Check out the full list of participating businesses below:
- Broken English Taco Pub | 2576 N. Lincoln | (312) 929-0045
- DogHaus Biergarten | 2464 N. Lincoln | (773) 935-3647
- Galit | 2429 N. Lincoln | (773) 360-8755
- Hops & Curds | 2470 N. Lincoln | (773) 904-8835
- Lincoln Station | 2432 N. Lincoln | (773) 472-8100
- Millie’s Supper Club | 2438 N. Lincoln | (773) 857-2000
- Pita Pit | 2404 N. Lincoln | (773) 935-7482
- Printer’s Row Coffee Co. | 2482 N. Lincoln | (773) 666-5394
- Prost! | 2566 N. Lincoln | (773) 880-9900
- Takito Street | 2423 N. Lincoln | (312) 919-0929
- The Bagelers CoffeeHouse | 2461 N. Lincoln | (872) 802-0347
Be sure to contact restaurants and cafes directly about seating availability and reservation requirements.
Questions about Feast on Lincoln? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.