Feast on Lincoln has been extended through September 27! Eat, drink and repeat while dining out on Lincoln Avenue between Fullerton and Wrightwood every Saturday and Sunday.
This program is proudly supported by the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce (LPCC), Lincoln Avenue Special Service Area (SSA) #35, the Wrightwood Neighbors Association, and 43rd Ward Alderman Michele Smith.
Please note: all social distancing, face covering and other COVID-19 guidelines will be followed. This event is weather permitting.
Check out the full list of participating businesses below:
- Broken English Taco Pub | 2576 N. Lincoln | (312) 929-0045
- DogHaus Biergarten | 2464 N. Lincoln | (773) 935-3647
- Galit | 2429 N. Lincoln | (773) 360-8755
- Lincoln Station | 2432 N. Lincoln | (773) 472-8100
- Millie’s Supper Club | 2438 N. Lincoln | (773) 857-2000
- Printer’s Row Coffee Co. | 2482 N. Lincoln | (773) 666-5394
- Prost! | 2566 N. Lincoln | (773) 880-9900
- Takito Street | 2423 N. Lincoln | (312) 919-0929
Be sure to contact restaurants and cafes directly about seating availability and reservation requirements.
Questions about Feast on Lincoln? Contact us at email@example.com.