Costume Contest Submissions Have Closed.
Winners will be announced on Saturday, October 31.
To keep our neighbors and businesses safe, this year’s Costume Contest won’t take place on the street, instead it will be hosted online. Review the rules below for the 2020 Spooktacular Costume Contest!
Virtual Costume Contest Rules
- The 2020 Spooktacular Virtual Costume Contest is open to all individuals. Upon submission, you must indicate which age/costume category you are entering. Categories include:
- Ages 0 – 2
- Ages 3 – 5
- Ages 6 – 9
- Ages 10 – 13
- You may only submit one photo for a category. Photo must show the full costume (bottom to top) and be no more than 10MB. Group photos, must include the entire group.
- Any submission for an age group under 18 years of age, must be submitted by a parent or legal guardian.
- To be entered into the contest, you must complete the registration form below and photo waiver, so that your photo may be shared on the LPCC and Clark Street SSA webpages and social media pages.
- Submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, October 25.
- Entrants will be judged on creativity, originality, and complexity.
- Judges will consist of Spooktacular program staff and local business owners.
- Winners will be announced by Saturday, October 31.
- There will be one 1st place winner, one 2nd place winner, and one 3rd place winner for each category.
- Winners will be contacted by email the week of November 2 to provide a mailing address for prizes to be sent.
Should you have any questions about the rules above, please contact the LPCC at email@example.com.