A neighborhood where tree-lined streets and ample open space meet some of Chicago’s most distinctive commercial corridors, Lincoln Park is an exceptional community for businesses of all sizes. With local favorites, national brands and iconic cultural institutions frequented by a diverse and educated customer base, your business will find the community it needs to succeed. The neighborhood’s boundaries include Diversey Parkway to the North, North Avenue to the South, Lake Michigan to the East and the Kennedy Expressway to the West.
Doing Business in Lincoln Park
Download Doing Business in Lincoln Park, our newly updated demographic and retail market study of our neighborhood. This helpful guide has detailed demographic and spending data on Lincoln Park, as well as detailed information on the major retail corridors plus insider information on tourism, entertainment, events and attractions.
Lincoln Park Population Snapshot
- 2015 Population Estimate: 66,711
- Population By Age: 55% of Lincoln Park residents are aged 25-54 with a median age of about 30.
- 81% of Lincoln Park residents have at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- 49% of Lincoln Park households earn $75,000 or more. The average household income is $115,774, and the average per-capita income is $72,387
- 57% of dwellings are estimated to be renter-occupied
Detailed Demographics and Retail Spending:
Major Commercial Corridors
Major Economic Engines
- DePaul University
- Presence Saint Joseph Hospital
- Tourism (Museums, Zoo, Theatres, Restaurants, Etc.)
For more information, download Doing Business in Lincoln Park.
Questions? Contact us today:
(773) 880-5200 | firstname.lastname@example.org
LEGAL: Please note: Data presented here was prepared by the Business Districts Inc. in 2015. Data is copyright 2014 Easy Analytic Software, Inc. (EASI). All Rights Reserved, Alteryx, Inc., BDI.