Digital Marketing: Strategies and Tools to Get Started - Session 1: Get Started: Essential Tools for Your Digital Marketing Toolkit
October 29, 2019 | 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Are you a small business with little to no marketing budget? No problem! Get organized and extend your reach by making the most of your digital tools. Take away easy-to-implement and practical email, social media and content marketing tricks for your toolbox. Attend one session or attend them all!
- Session 1 (October 29) - Get Started: Essential Tools for Your Digital Marketing Toolkit
- Which digital marketing tools make the most sense for your business? Join us to help you assess and evaluate the current tools in your marketing toolkit. You’ll learn how to use these tools and market to your target audience.
- Session 2 (November 5) - Look at Me: Create Great Content
- Put your toolkit to the test and start creating inspiring and informative content. Establish your audience and experiment with different types of content to promote your business.
- Session 3 (November 12) - Be Heard: Distribute and Analyze Your Content
- Now that you’ve created amazing content, it’s time for the world to see it! Join us to create a content distribution strategy for your business that increases your traffic and attracts new customers.
- Session 4 - One on One Consultations
- Schedule a one-on-one marketing consultation after the series to review your digital marketing tools and get advice ways to enhance your assets and streamline your process.
100 W. North
Chicago, IL 60610
Fees/AdmissionRSVP and pay before October 28: $15 members; $25 guests
At the door: $20 members; $30 guests
RSVPYES, SIGN ME UP