Spring Egg-Stravaganza at Lincoln Park Zoo
April 8, 2023 | 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Get "egg"-cited! Lincoln Park Zoo's Spring Egg-Stravaganza Presented by Kinder Joy will have the whole family hopping.
- Egg hunts for every age group (8:30, 9:30, 10:30, and 11:30 AM)**
- Photos with the Easter Bunny
- Musical fun with Mary Macaroni and the Impastas
- Free rides on the AT&T Endangered Species Carousel and Lionel Train Adventure
- Easter Bunny farewell parade (11:50 AM)
- Outdoor activities and games
- Chats with zoo animal and horticulture experts to learn more about what spring means at the zoo
- One $5 Bunny Bucks voucher per attendee to use on a breakfast, lunch, or snack item at any zoo concession area during the event
**Egg hunts will take place in assigned waves organized by age group. If you have multiple children in different age groups and would like for them to participate together, please select the age group of the older child for all children. Children may participate in the age group above their actual age, but not below. All ticket purchases are final and no changes are permitted after purchase. If you miss your egg hunt time, we are unable to move you to another wave due to capacity limits of each egg hunt area. We do not recommend the egg hunt for children under 12 months of age. Kinder Joy® Eggs are intended for children 3+ and will only be distributed in egg hunts for the older age groups. Lincoln Park Zoo will provide approximately 15 eggs for each child. Please be respectful of other participants when hunting. Guests are required to bring their own baskets or bags for egg hunting. Bags or baskets will not be provided.
All Lincoln Park Zoo event tickets are first come first served, nonrefundable, and nontransferable.
Find out more here!
LocationLincoln Park Zoo
2234 N. Cannon
Chicago, IL 60614
RSVPYES, SIGN ME UP