Taste of Fall 2021 with the Lincoln Park Community Services
October 21, 2021 | 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Taste of Fall (ToF) will take place virtually on Thursday, October 21st from 7-8PM CST.
Although we won't be together in-person, we do have some tricks up our sleeve to make sure Taste of Fall entertains and truly shows what a magical place LPCS is! Our program will include LPCS Graduate and Guest stories, a bit of cooking, and we're excited to welcome the magician, Paul Draper, to our virtual stage!
Of course Taste of Fall wouldn't be possible without our sponsors, including our Presenting Sponsors, Jenner & Block LLP and Slalom - thank you!
You can participate in Taste of Fall and support LPCS in one or more of the following ways:
- Join us here on October 21st at 7pm for our free virtual program!
- Try your luck at winning on of our Raffles, which are on sale through October 21st
- Participate in our Virtual Whiskey Tasting which will start at 6pm on October 21st
- Purchase our Party Favor Package filled with sweets and a few other items
- Purchase one of our Restaurant Packages and enjoy delicious food from one of our amazing Restaurant Partners!
- Dinner from Home Package: Enjoy a dinner for 2 while watching Taste of Fall
- Party from Home Package: Enjoy a dinner for 4 while watching Taste of Fall
- Become a Party Captain and enjoy a dinner for 10, a Party Favor Package, and more
- Become a Sponsor: Please contact Lexi Gallopoulos for more information at Lexi@lpcschicago.org
So mark your calendars for an evening filled with community, LPCS, and a bit of magic! We'll "see" you here on October 21st, at 7PM!
Find out more here!
RSVPYES, SIGN ME UP