Lincoln Park Uncorked 2021: An Armitage-Halsted Wine Stroll
October 7, 2021 | 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Thanks for attending Lincoln Park Uncorked on Thursday, October 7! Let us know your thoughts about the wine stroll and complete this survey. You'll be entered into a drawing to win a $75 gift card to Geja's Cafe (340 W. Armitage).
Re-discover your favorite shops and restaurants as you sip and stroll through businesses along Armitage and Halsted in Lincoln Park! We are excited to announce the return of the Lincoln Park Uncorked: An Armitage - Halsted Wine Stroll ? one of Chicago?s premier wine tasting events! Enjoy curated samples of red, white, and rose wines while strolling through one of the city?s most famous shopping districts in the heart of Lincoln Park. Tickets include a souvenir tasting glass, wine samples and light fare from local businesses.
2048 N. Halsted
|Bliss & Belle Boutique
1011 W. Armitage
2100 N. Halsted
1971 N. Fremont
950 W. Armitage
|Quality Crab & Oyster Bah
1962 N. Halsted
1009 W. Armitage
|The Kismet Table
2142 N. Halsted
|The Now Massage
2038 N. Halsted
826 W. Armitage
Guest check-in and first
J9 Wine Bar
1961 N. Halsted
*Please note, guest check-in at J9 Wine Bar will close at 8:30 p.m. All attendees must check-in by this time.
Attendee Event Terms & Policies:
- All ticket-holders must be of legal drinking age (21+). ID?s will be checked at check-in.
- All ticket-holders must be fully vaccinated or show proof of a negative COVID test within 48 hours of the event.
- Participants must wear a mask while indoors and NOT actively drinking or eating.
- There are no refunds, credits, or transfers to other events. If you?d like to transfer your ticket to someone else for the same event, you can do so by contacting email@example.com before Tuesday, October 5.
- This event takes place rain or shine.
- All tastings will take place within the businesses on the route. A final route map will be provided at check-in. Two wine pours are offered in about 1 ounce tasting portions at each business. Businesses listed on the route are subject to change.
- Servers will not serve anyone who appears intoxicated. Participants must empty their glasses before exiting each establishment. Each stop should provide a container for you to dispose of any samples that you do not want to finish. Open container laws strictly prohibit consumption of alcohol outside of our designated participating locations. You are liable for any punishment or fines should you fail to adhere with the law.
Fees/AdmissionEarly Bird Admission ? now through 9/19 - $30General Admission ? 9/20 ? 10/4 - $40It?s Not Too Late Admission ? 10/5 ? 10/7 - $45Group Discount (5 or +more) ? 9/20 ? 10/7 - $34 per personOnsite ? 10/7 - $50
RSVPYES, SIGN ME UP