As the warmer weather approaches, it’s exciting to find ways to stay fit and healthy. Visit the neighborhood this summer for Lincoln Park Health & Wellness Weekend on Saturday, June 11 and Sunday, June 12. Explore new workouts, treatments and personal care from Lincoln Park’s innovative health and wellness community to keep you healthy this season.
Check out special in-studio classes, unique promotions and new wellness businesses all weekend long. Plus, join the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce on the plaza at Lincoln Common on Saturday, June 11 for free workout classes and a local business showcase, complete with giveaways, health assessments, and interactive experiences. Then come out to Theater on the Lake on Sunday, June 12 for a complimentary workout class.
Schedule of Activities
Saturday, June 11 | 8:30 – 12:30 p.m. | Lincoln Common, 2335 N. Lincoln
8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Health & Wellness Showcase: includes special giveaways, raffles, and consultations from local health and wellness businesses (while supplies last)
8:30 – 9:15 a.m.
- Tabata Max Class with Equinox – register now
9:30 – 10:15 a.m.
- ‘Mat for All’ Class with Club Pilates – SOLD OUT
10:30 – 11:15 a.m.
- Full Body Bootcamp Class with Movement – register now
11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Outdoor Vinyasa Flow Yoga Class with Lakeshore Sport & Fitness – register now
Sunday, June 12 | 10:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m. | Theater on the Lake, 2401 N. Lake Shore
10:00 – 10:45 a.m.
- Lakeside Empower Fusion Class with Pure Barre Lincoln Park – SOLD OUT
11:00 – 11:45 a.m.
- Lakeside Yoga with Brooklyn Boulders Lincoln Park – register now
- Athletico Physical Therapy | 2350 N. Lincoln, Ste 200 | (773) 281-7991
Stop by their table on Saturday, June 11 for free injury assessments and direct access.
- Barry’s | 1937 N. Halsted | 773-857-0901
Special promotion for first timer’s or clients who have not been to Barry’s in at least 6 months. 3 classes for $50 or 2 week everyday membership for $99. These are both offered at a 50% discount.
- Blowout Junkie | 2340 N. Lincoln | (312) 766-8916
Free braids and discounts on products out on the plaza at Lincoln Common on Saturday, June 11.
- Centre Physical Therapy Lincoln Park | 2116 N. Halsted | (773) 717-5660
Centre Physical Therapy will offer complimentary injury screening/evaluations. To secure a time slot, please email email@example.com or otherwise patients will be seen on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Clean Your Dirty Face | 2318 N. Lincoln Ave | 2318 N Lincoln
Stop in the shop at Lincoln Common to get 50% off your first facial!
- Club Pilates Lincoln Park | 2047 N. Clybourn | (312) 734-1070
Enjoy a “Mat for All” Pilates class on the plaza at Lincoln Common (registration required) then stop by the Club Pilates table afterwards on the plaza to learn about their FREE intro classes on the reformer! They are also offering 10% off the first month of 8 classes per month or Unlimited memberships at their studio.
- The CryoBar | 1205 W. Webster | (773) 360-1729
Lincoln Park Health and Wellness Chill Special June 11th and 12th! Come into any of The Cryobar’s three locations and mention the LP Health and Wellness Weekend and receive one FREE Chill with the purchase of any package or membership.
- Dana Hypnotherapy | 2626 N. Lakeview | (312) 914-0039
Sign-up for sessions and enjoy 15% off a 3 Session Hypnotherapy Package and 15% off a 6 Session Hypnotherapy Package
- DePaul University Athletics | 2323 N. Sheffield
Visit their table on the plaza at Lincoln Common to see their spirit squad show off some dance moves. Plus, they will have chances for visitors to win free prizes!
- Equinox Lincoln Common | 2355 N. Lincoln | (312) 796-6850
Free outdoor Tabata Max class on the plaza at Lincoln Common on Saturday, June 11. Pre-registration is required. Space is limited. Plus, stop by to grab a complimentary Day Pass to Equinox.
- Green City Market | 1817 N. Clark | (773) 880-1266
Discover the best of the Midwest at Green City Market’s Lincoln Park farmers’ market, with dozens of local, sustainable farmers and food producers, community programs for all ages, and more. Open Saturday, June 11, 7:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., rain or shine. Plus, did you know Green City Market matches the value of Link (also known as SNAP or EBT) benefits dollar-for-dollar up to $15 per customer per market day. That means folks using Link can use any amount of Link funds they wish and receive up to $15 of additional funds to spend at the market.
- HOTWORX | 1229 W. Fullerton | (773) 327-1468
Join HOTWORX over the weekend of June 11-12 and receive the Lincoln Park Health and Wellness Weekend Enrollment Special of $1. Plus stop by their table on June 11 and receive a pass for a free First Workout!
- Kohler Waters Spa | 2358 N. Lincoln | (312) 245-9129
Stop in the spa and discover many retail and service offerings. Visit the spa on Wednesdays a get 20% off on services for Kohler’s Community Day. Plus, stop by their table on the plaza at Lincoln Common on June 11 to learn more about their offerings and snag some special incentives.
- Lakeshore Physical Therapy | 1320 W. Fullerton | (773) 770-2419
Free injury screens available on the plaza at Lincoln Common on June 11 (or to schedule in the future). Plus visit their table for free exercise bands and to enter a raffle for t-shirts.
- Laura B. Folkes, Certified Holistic Health Coach | 1821 W. Belmont Avenue | 312-373-9275
Free 40-Minute Curiosity Call: If you know what you should be eating but have a hard time consistently sticking with it and you don’t know why, this call is for you! Getting to the bottom of why you self-sabotage and how your “bad habits” are actually protective behaviors can result in transforming your relationship with food. During this call, you’ll fill Laura in on your challenges with your relationship with food, gain insight as to why you self-sabotage, and will have a safe space to talk about what’s on your mind. You’ll walk away knowing the steps to create sustainable change (no willpower required)! Claim your spot now!Are you ready to make peace with food without willpower or discipline? What if transforming your relationship with food didn’t have to require more of it? This course will help you get clear on WHY you stress eat, eat out of boredom, or emotionally eat. With clarity and awareness, there’s freedom and excitement about what else is possible! You’ll break the cycle you’ve been in of self-sabotage without deprivation. Save 15% on the Behind Your Cravings: Self-Paced Course with coupon code “LPCC.” Learn more about what’s covered in the session here.
- Modern Acupuncture | 2516 North Elston | (773) 365-9613
Visit their table at Lincoln Common on Saturday, June 11 for complimentary ear seeds and swag! Book a first acupuncture or cupping appointment and mention the Lincoln Park Health and Wellness event at the time of booking to get a FREE GIFT after your appointment.
- SharpeVision MODERN LASIK | 145 W. North Avenue | (312) 701-2020
SharpeVision MODERN LASIK is offering $400 off promotional Lasik pricing for Lincoln Park Health and Wellness attendees (*restrictions apply). Schedule for a FREE consultation on the website and mention the Lincoln Park Health and Wellness event for the $400 savings.Stop by and visit the SharpeVision table on the plaza at Lincoln Common on June 11 for additional information and for some great swag!
- Team Rehabilitation | 2727 N. Clark | (773) 969-4790
Visit the studio and receive a discounted 3D running gait analysis.
- Weil Foot & Ankle | 939 W. North, Suite 610 | (260) 494-0762
Stop by the Weil Foot & Ankle table on Saturday, June 11 from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. on the plaza at Lincoln Common. A doctor will be available to answer questions and provide information about their services.
Thank You to Our Partners