ADDRESS2576 N. Lincoln
Chicago, IL 60614
Located in three of Chicago’s most vibrant neighborhoods; The Loop, Old Town, & Lincoln Park. Broken English combines a unique take on Mexican street style tacos, refreshing beverages, eclectic music, and vivid artwork created by local talent.
On the name, Adolfo Garcia says, ”I speak English with my friends, and I often find myself mixing in Spanish words because there are some phrases that simply don’t translate to English. This happens in many other languages and cultures, but that is what makes the name ‘Broken English’ fun – it is part of our daily slang.”
- Over 55 different Tequilas and over 25 Mezcals
- Tacos created by two-time Michelin Star rated Chef Frank Valdez
- Artwork from JC Rivera (El Campeon)
- Private and semi-private event space for up to 200 guests
- Free Play arcade, shuffleboard, foosball table
Pin down your Holiday Fiesta between now and February to get a complimentary sweet treat!
Pin down your party before February 28th and recieve complimentary churros for your group at Broken English!