ADDRESS939 W. North
Chicago, IL 60642
At all our offices in the Chicago area and beyond, Weil Foot & Ankle Institute works hard to provide the very best in comprehensive podiatric care. Our podiatrists in Lincoln Park – Chicago, IL understand that if you’re seeking treatment for yourself or for a loved one, that you are more than just another patient. We practice consultative medicine, meaning we combine our years of experience with a deep ethic of care to involve you in your treatment every step of the way.
Our team of podiatrists can treat a variety of foot and ankle conditions, including arthritis, bunions, corns, calluses, flat feet, heel pain, hammertoe, claw toe, ingrown toenails, toenail fungus, neuromas & all manner of sports-related foot & ankle injuries. We also have a deep understanding of pediatric podiatry.
At WFAI, we stay up to date on the latest advancements in podiatric care so that we can treat your foot, heel, and ankle pain. While our podiatrists are experienced surgeons, we treat surgery like a last resort. Instead, we focus on conservative treatments to relieve your pain.
Call 847-750-4856 to start your journey with the best podiatrists in Illinois. We offer online appointments for your comfort and convenience. We also accept most major insurance plans, because we never want logistical barriers like health coverage to stop you from getting the treatment you need to get back on your feet.
- Pediatric Podiatry: Dr. Hannah Park is passionate about children/teens from abnormal foot structure/gait to injuries.
- Diagnostic Technology - Ultrasound, in-house pathology lab, PADnet Screening, Digital X-ray and Extremity MRI.
- Innovative Treatments: Scarfplasty, Lapiplasty, Custom Orthotics, MLS Laser, FX635, Swift Wart Treatment and more.
- Accessible: Our clinic is ADA accessible, has English & Spanish speakers, with flexible appointment options.
- Parking: Available in the garage just south of North Ave on Sheffield. Follow signs to FFC and then to 6th fl.