Job Opportunity: The Tie Bar
Posted on March 14, 2019
The Tie Bar is a Chicago-based, direct-to-consumer fashion brand that is disrupting the menswear space. They are the #1 e-commerce destination for high quality, trend-driven accessories at an accessible price, and recently expanded into men’s clothing with the launch of dress shirts, dress pants and made-to-measure suiting. They’re a small, entrepreneurial team with big ambition. They have the wind of a strong brand and established traction at their back.
Their Flagship store in Lincoln Park is searching for a savvy, customer-centric, and fashion forward part-time sales associate to join their outstanding team! Candidates should have:
- 3 years luxury retail experience; proven clientelling ability required – must be able to foster and maintain customer relationships.
- Ability to multi-task: help multiple customers at once, execute operational activities, answer phones, process web orders, etc. This is a very high volume business, so someone who can move and think fast is a good fit for this role.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service: This role will be responsible for providing expert styling advice, including head to toe upselling, conveying product knowledge, styling groomsmen parties for weddings, etc. You are very involved with the customer at all times.
- Ability to be a team player: We’re a collaborative brand; whether you’re cross selling with another associate, working with the Store Manager on a project, or working cross-functionally with an HQ partner, we’re always working together, so this candidate must be able to work well with others.
- Availability to work weekends and holidays as the business demands it.
Status: Part-time, $14/hour
Send your cover letter and resume to Edward Kent-Bracken (edward @ thetiebar.com) with subject line: Part-Time Sales Associate.