Savor Lincoln Park Returns to Theater on the Lake
Posted on January 14, 2020
Savor Lincoln Park – an indoor food festival presented by the LPCC – returns on Wednesday, February 19 from 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. at Theater on the Lake (2401 N. Lake Shore).
Savor Lincoln Park is Chicago’s one-of-a-kind indoor neighborhood food festival featuring bites and samples from over a dozen restaurants and amazing views at the iconic Theater on the Lake.
“We are thrilled to bring Savor Lincoln Park back to Theater on the Lake,” states Kim Schilf, President and CEO of the Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce. “This is one of our favorite events of the year and a fantastic opportunity to experience the incredible culinary scene in Lincoln Park.”
Tickets for Savor Lincoln Park are on sale now. Listed below are tickets prices:
• Early Bird tickets available through Friday, January 17 – $30
• Tickets available through midnight on Friday, February 14 – $40
• Groups of 5 or More – $34
• Last Minute tickets available through 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, February 19 – $45
• Day of event tickets – $55
Tickets are available at lincolnparkchamber.com/savor. A complete list of participating restaurants and additional details will be available in the coming weeks.