Lincoln Park Holiday Passport: Shop, Dine and Celebrate All Month Long
Posted on November 26, 2018
Just in time for the holiday season, we’re excited to announce the Lincoln Park’s Holiday Passport: Shop, Dine and Celebrate All Month Long. Passports will be distributed at the Oz Park Pre-Lighting Event on Saturday, December 1 from 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. and throughout the month at participating locations. You can also click here to download the passport to print at home.
On average, if you shop local, 48% of your dollars stay in the community. Join us this holiday season and commit to spending your dollars where it counts – Lincoln Park!
Here’s how it works:
- Make a purchase at any of the listed businesses and you’ll receive a special stamp.
- Submit your passport with 5 or more stamps by Tuesday, January 15 and you’ll be entered into a raffle to win one of several prize packages including gift certificates to your favorite Lincoln Park restaurants and shops.
- Completed passports can be submitted:
- By Mail – Please send to Lincoln Park Chamber of Commerce, Attn: Holiday Passport, P.O. Box 14345, Chicago, IL 60614.
- By Email – Scan or take photos of all completed pages and email to email@example.com. Be sure to out the last page of the Passport with your contact information!
Visit lincolnparkchamber.com/holidays for a list of holiday specials, events and promotions throughout the month of December.
Click here for more Lincoln Park news or sign up for LPCC Member and Neighborhood e-mails to stay up to date on all the latest Lincoln Park news and events.