Write to Our Public Officials Regarding Public Safety
Posted on December 22, 2021
Are you concerned about public safety? Join the 43rd Ward’s postcard writing campaign to encourage Cook County State’s Attorney Kim Foxx’s office and Cook County Circuit Court Chief Judge Timothy Evans to increase their efforts to hold criminals accountable.
You can pick up postcards now at:
- 43rd Ward Office, 2523 N. Halsted (9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.)
- Old Town Triangle Association Office, 1763 N. North Park
- Corcoran’s Grill & Pub, 1615 N. Wells
- Armitage Direct, 925 W. Armitage (entrance on Bissell)
- Starbucks, 210 W. North
- Milito’s Gas Station, 1108 W. Fullerton
- Lakeshore Sport and Fitness, 1320 W. Fullerton
Postcards are pre-addressed. Please write one postcard each to States Attorney Kim Foxx and Chief Judge Evans about your personal experience with crime and why the city needs the support of our State’s Attorney and judicial system with appropriate prosecutions, sentences, and bail.
If you are a business owner, explain how it’s affecting your business. Please keep it short, simple, and to the point. No harsh or threatening language. Sign your first name (and last name, if you wish) and please mention the neighborhood in which you live.